The Coalition of State Genetics Coordinators (CSGC) is an organization of state and territorial
genetics coordinators and others who support the mission of CSGC. The mission of the Coalition of State Genetics Coordinators (CSGC) is to promote core public
health functions as they apply to genetics. Specifically, the Coalition:
- Collects and disseminates information to promote research, education, and policy development;
- Promotes the use of national guidelines developed for public health genetics (such as the CORN Guidelines for State Public Health Genetics);
- Strengthens the skills of state genetics coordinators nationwide;
- Promotes the accessibility of genetic health care services; and
- Advocates for genetics in public health.
Click HERE for a link to all available state genetics web sites.